HAKUFORMⓇ Water Soluble cutting oils are formulated based on Chlorine Free Extreme Pressure additives, like esters that provide excellent tool life without compromising on environmental norms & risks associated with conventional chlorinated water soluble oils.
KLUTHE Advanced Surfactant Technology creates stable Micro Emulsions & enables the action of multi-functional Power Surfactants (combination of non-iconic and cationic surfactants) to deterge matter like chips/burr at a faster pace & lower carryover losses.
KLUTHE BIOLITⓇ technology releases active Buffer Biostability ingredients continually at a low concentration to the water-based cooling lubricant producing sterile solutions and emulsions with a long sump life.
- Hakuform® 70-84
- Hakuform® 70-79 SP
- Hakuform® 70-77 EB
- Hakuform® 70-69 AL
- Hakuform® 50-62 KX
- Hakuform® A 953
- Universal product, recommended for grinding, light to medium machining. Best for ferrous applications
- Excellent for ferrous applications. All medium to heavy cutting applications.
- Universal metallurgy application. Suitable for light to medium machining.
- All light to heavy cutting applications Excellent for aluminum alloys.
- Suitable for ferrous applications. Excellent for grinding applications
- High performance products, recommended for grinding, light to medium machining. Best for ferrous applications
- Universal product for low CPC
- Best Tool life performance in the market
- Boron Free (Rectifies Spotting issues)
- Premium aluminum machining cutting oil for high tool life performance
- Most modern Boron free synthetic (Oil free) cutting fluid
- Excellent Corrosion protection